sampledata File Reference
Draws a sample from a data set.
sampledata does a scan over a data set and draws a sample from it by including each example in the sample with a user specified probability.
- -f <filestem>
- Set the stem name (default DF)
- -fout <filestem>
- Set the name of the output dataset (default DF-out)
- -source <dir>
- Set the directory that contains the dataset (default '.')
- -target <dir>
- Set the directory to contain the output dataset (default '.')
- -seed <seed>
- Sets the random seed, multiple runs with the same seed will produce the same datasets (defaults to a random seed)
- -sample <n>
- Sets the percentage of the data to sample (default .8 -- that's 80%)
- Read examples from standard in (default read file)
- Writes examples to standard out (default write to file)
- Display usage information and exit.
- Can be used multiple times to increase the debugging output
Generated for VFML by