Instructor: Brett Wortzman
- Friday, July 29: -- Midterm Exam (in lecture)
- Thursday, August 18: -- Final Exam part 1 (in section)
- Friday, August 19: -- Final Exam part 2 (in lecture)
- [8/15] The final exam review will be Wednesday 6PM in
- [8/15] The IPL will close for the summer on Wednesday, August 17.
- [8/10] Brett's office hours for Thursday, August 11 will be 1:30pm-3:30pm instead of the usual 2:30-4:30. Office hours for the last week of class (8/15-8/19) will be by appointment only.
- [8/10] A DRAFT of the cheat sheet for the final exam has been posted.
- [8/8] Sample final exams have been posted on the Exams page.
- [7/29] Midterms have been graded, and scores can be viewed on MyUW by following the instructions
here. Exams will be returned in section on Thursday.
- [7/26] Three midterm review sessions are being held. See you there!
- Wednesday /
Thursday from 6PM -
7PM room EE 045
- Thursday from 1:10PM - 2:10PM room
EE 045 EEB 037
- [7/22] A draft of the cheat sheet for the midterm
exam has been posted. This page will be attached to the exam.
- [7/17] Information about the midterm, including practice exams, has been posted. The exam will take place on Friday, July 29 in lecture.
- [7/11, 3:52pm] There have been some minor edits to the Homework 4 spec. No requirements have been changed, but some things have been clarified.
- [7/6] You will need to download DrawingPanel.java in order to use DrawingPanel in your programs. Save the file in the same folder as your code.
- [7/3] There will be no class, IPL, or office hours on Monday, July 4.
- [6/27] Some students had been having difficulty turning in Homework 1 due to an out-of-date course registration list. This has been fixed. If you were having difficulty submitting, please try again.
- [6/21] The IPL will open for summer quarter on Thursday, June 23. See the TA IPL Schedule for hours and TA coverage.
- [6/20, 1:26pm] If you lost a wallet in lecture today, it is in the CSE department office.
- Optional Lab Section Available: CSE 190 Q (sln 14224), Tuesdays, 1050-1150 in MGH 334. First lab meets Tuesday, 6/21!
- Welcome to CSE 142, Summer 2011!
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any registration questions/problems.