CSE/ENGR 142: Summer, 1999
Computer Programming I
- Announcements from the staff. This is an archive of mail
sent to cse142-announce, so if you missed and announcement, you can find it here. If you
get an error when following this link, it means that no messages have yet been sent to the
- Instructions for exams Includes exam times and
details of how the exams are given.
- Homework Submission Important information
on homework submission policies.
- Tutorials and special demos. Times and places when special
demos will be given in the lab.
- Course Administration
- Course Administration (first-day handout). Look
at this to find out how the course is run.
- The staff: How, when and where to find the instructors,
TAs, and consultants.
- Lecture Schedule: topics and textbook readings
- Schedules : office hours; lecture and sections times
and locations; projected homework dates; lecture schedule (topics and textbook
readings); UW Time Schedules, etc.
- Mail and Newsgroups
- Course Materials
- Learn about the exciting new TVI
(Tutored Video Instruction) project. You can also see last quarter's TVI
Course webs from earlier quarters should be more or less intact. You
are invited to browse them to look at assignments and tests that were used previously.
Other information is available about