Subject: (no subject)
From: James Nicholas Deibel (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Date: Tue Apr 16 2002 - 14:14:59 PDT
Programming projects will be submitted via the Unix 'turnin' tool. Here's
how to use it:
- You will be turning in your entire project *directory* (not
just selected files), so prepare your project directory by:
- removing object files (.o or .obj files)
- removing draft/old files (the files with ~ at the
end of the filename)
- removing test cases/programs, unless we specifically ask for them
- cd into the directory above your turnin directory
- call the turnin tool. The syntax is:
turnin -c cse326=<section name> -p <project name> <project directory>
turnin -c cse326=AA -p remove nicks-turnin/
The "-c cse326=<section name>" is optional
The "project name" will change vary over the quarter.
Note that *you* are responsible for ensuring that project turnin was
successful. The 'turnin' tool will tell you if there were any problems;
you can also check on your files by looking in the
/cse/courses/cse326/turnin/ directory. Note that project turnin *will* be
disabled after the turnin deadline has passed.
The "project name" for this project is "remove".
-- assume nothing is mundane. life is automatically more perplexing.
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b25 : Tue Apr 16 2002 - 14:15:13 PDT