Here are the images used:
* - picture was previously the butt of someone else's joke. It was necessary to censor some of the picture.
Summary of Artifact Creation
- Obtained picture of subject (see asterisk above)
- Used iScissor application to create a mask
- Masked out background of image and used Photoshop to create cartoon version. This was done by using Photoshop to select regions of the face and then using the Paintbucket tool and the Eyedropper to create solid color versions (in a new layer). When done, the original background (subject photo) layer was removed and the remaining cartoon layers were flattened together.
- Obtained a "Where's Waldo?" image
- Used image transformations, layers, and other Photoshop techniques to replace Waldo with subject. Special attention was made to keep the pasted face behind and in front of the appropriate objects.