Lab Usage Policies
- There are six workstations, AIBO robots, memory sticks, and memory
stick writers available for the Capstone class.
- Robots and other equipment may not be removed from the lab for any
length of time without explicit permission from the instructor.
- No foods or drinks are allowed. Bottled water is okay if kept in
your bag away from the machines.
- Not everyone wants to listen to your music all night long. Keep
those headphones on.
- Be respectful of other people trying to work.
- Try to keep personal calls short and sweet.
- Never give your password to anyone else. If you forget yours, ask
a TA for help.
- Students working on assignments have priority over students
reading email or browsing the web. Try to keep unrelated work to