Midterm QuestionnaireThis is your official chance to let us know how things are going with the course. Help us make things better for the next five weeks, as well as for next year. Please fill out this questionnaire and bring it to class on Wednesday. Be honest. We don't know what your handwriting looks like. :-)
- Workload: How many hours a week are you spending on class? Are you happy spending this much time, or is it too much? Is there anything we could do to reduce the amount of non-productive time you spend?
- Lab: How is the lab working out? What in the lab needs improvement (e.g. software, hardware, support)? Has contention for machines been a problem?
- Lab/office hours: Are they useful? Are they at good times?
- Assignments: Are they interesting? Too easy? Too hard? Is the content relevant?
- Help sessions: Are they useful? Are the TA's missing things?
- Critiques: Are they useful? How could they be more so? Does grading seem fair and reasonable?
- Lectures: Are they useful? What would you rather hear more or less about? What would you change?
- Team structure: How did teams work out? Did everyone pull their own weight? Does it work to mix students from art backgrounds with those with computer backgrounds? Was changing teams each week too awkward?
- General: Do you like the class? Are you learning a lot? Anything else?