Email List, CSE505 Fall 2009
- The course email list is cse505a_au09 followed by the at sign and
- Everyone in the course and the course staff are subscribed to the
- You may ask questions of general interest to the list or directly
to the course staff.
- You will be automatically subscribed within 24 hours of
registering for the course with your UW @u (not your CSE) netID.
- You need to receive and read messages sent by the course staff to
- If your @u account is not a good address for getting course email,
you can change it as follows:
- Go to http://mailman1.u.washington.edu/mailman/listinfo/cse505a_au09
- Click the "Log In" button in the big red UW Community box and
enter your credentials.
- (Somewhat unintuitively,) click the "Unsubscribe or edit
options" button near the bottom of the page. Then enter your
desired email address, etc. Changes take effect immediately.
- You can view list archives at https://mailman.u.washington.edu/mailman/private/cse505a_au09/.
- More information on UW mailing lists is at http://www.washington.edu/computing/mailman/.