CSE Main Office: Paul G. Allen Center for Computer Science & Engineering, room AC 101. Check in at the front desk for all appointments.
Email us: ugrad-advisor(at)cs(dot)washington(dot)edu
Call us: 206-543-1695
These small-group sessions provide details about the departmental admissions process and degree planning and offer excellent opportunities to ask individual questions. There is no need to RSVP; simply attend the Information Session that best fits your schedule.
Meeting with an Advisor
CSE departmental advisors are happy to meet with prospective students from high schools, community colleges, other universities, and current UW students. Drop-in advising hours are listed on the CSE Undergraduate Advising Calendar. Drop-in hours are for quick questions (5-10 minutes). To see an advisor during the posted hours, check in at the CSE reception desk in the Paul G. Allen Center for CSE.
If you wish to meet for a longer period, please email ugrad-advisor to schedule an appointment.
Due to the volume of requests, the CSE department will not be able to accommodate requests for individual meetings or tours during the Admitted Students Preview Days. There are, however, multiple fantastic ways to learn more about CSE while you are on campus:
- Attend an Information Session.
- Sit in on a CSE class. Contact CSE advising for assistance on choosing an appropriate course.
- Take a self-guided tour of the Paul G. Allen Center for CSE.
- Visit us and the College of Engineering at the Admitted Student Preview Days resource fair on Friday 4/12 and Friday 4/19.
- Program Overview
- Application Review Process
- Application Instructions