- CSE 007, 021, 218, and 220 are available for TAs to hold office hours to meet with students. TA office keys can be checked out from the CSE Front Desk or from Pim Lustig.
- Please note that office hours should not be scheduled in graduate student offices.
- Double-booking: in cases of congestion, it may be reasonable for two TAs to schedule hours in the same office at once. Clearly, this should be a last resort and done only after consultation with the other TA and consultation with someone who has TA'ed the courses before so you have some idea of how busy office hours will be.
- Alternatively, it might be better to hold your office hours in the atrium or the breakout/study areas on floors 2 - 5.
- TA offices must be booked using the online room reservation system. Be sure to sign up for all weeks of the quarter with a "repeating" reservation. Please contact support if you have questions.
print $last_edited; ?>
- TA Advising
- Technical Links
- Bob Bandes Award