You can invest in the future!
Computer Science & Engineering at the University of Washington - consistently ranked among the top ten programs in the nation - is an engine of opportunity and innovation.
When you make a gift to UW CSE, you become our partner in educating the next generation of computer scientists and computer engineers, in discovering breakthroughs that drive the forefront of the field, and in engaging with the community to enhance our region's competitiveness.
Every gift matters! The only way that we can maintain a top-tier program is through the generosity of many hundreds of alumni, friends, and corporations.
CSE is growing! Learn about our campaign to fund an additional building
We have embarked on an unprecedented campaign to fund an additional building, which will create the space to allow us to double our enrollment. At our graduation ceremony on June 12, 2015, Microsoft announced a $10 million commitment to this effort. We need your participation! Information here!
Gifts to UW CSE's Annual Fund help support all of our priorities
- Faculty excellence: Recruiting and retaining the finest faculty
- Graduate student excellence: Competing for the strongest graduate students
- Undergraduate student excellence: Enabling Washington's most outstanding high school students to attend UW CSE
- Innovation and leadership: Facilitating special initiatives in learning, discovery, and engagement
Learn more about the impact here.
How to support the UW CSE Annual Fund
- Make a secure gift online using your credit card
- Transfer a gift of stock (special tax advantages apply to gifts made by transferring appreciated securities)
- Obtain a corporate match - complete instructions are available for employees of most major companies
Your gift to UW CSE is tax deductible - you will receive a receipt from the University of Washington Foundation, EIN 94-3079432.
Interested in supporting UW CSE through an endowment rather than an annual fund gift?
A gift to an endowment is a permanent gift to UW CSE. The principal is invested, to grow over time, while the annual income provides a reliable stream of support to help CSE achieve its missions of learning, discovery, and engagement. More information here.
Thank you for supporting UW CSE - an engine of opportunity and innovation
If you need further information or assistance in making your gift, contact Ed Lazowska, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Erin Walker, CSE Advancement Officer, email@example.com.
You might also be interested in ...
- Private support for public universities
- UW CSE overview (pdf)
- Most Significant Bits (UW CSE newsletter)
- UW CSE news page - see what's happening right now!
- Hundreds of lovely Bruce Hemingway photographs of UW CSE activities
- Get connected! (Facebook, Twitter, RSS feeds, YouTube, podcasts, calendars, email, and more!)