Autumn quarter building hours
The CSE buildings are unlocked during the hours described below. Outside of these hours, Husky Card is required for access!
|Allen (CSE)||Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm|
|Gates (CSE2)||Monday-Friday, 8am-7pm|
Autumn quarter dates and deadlines
|Wednesday, September 15||On-leave request opens for autumn 2021|
|Wednesday, September 29||Quarter begins
Master's degree request opens
|Tuesday, October 5||7th calendar day
Last day to make schedule changes without a fee
|Wednesday, October 6||8th calendar day
Late schedule change fees and forfeiture charges begin
|Friday, October 15||Tuition and fees payment deadline
Winter time schedule available
|Friday, November 5||Winter registration opens for continuing students|
|Tuesday, November 6||End of 7th calendar week
Deadline to switch to Satisfactory/Non-Satisfactory (S/NS) grading
PMP students are strongly encouraged to talk to Kate before switching!
|Monday, November 22||Winter registration opens for new students|
|Friday, December 10||Last day of class|
|Sunday, December 12||11:59pm Seattle time: Colloquia reports due in the PMP colloquium repoting tool|
|Friday, December 17||Last day of the quarter
5:00pm Seattle time: Deadline to pay on-leave fee for autumn 2021 and finalize on-leave status for the quarter
11:59pm Seattle time: Deadline to file Master's degree request for autumn 2021
Autumn quarter announcements
- Autumn 2021 is not designated as an extraordinary circumstances quarter! As a result, two policies regarding S/NS grading will revert back to their pre-spring 2020 forms:
- S (satisfactory) grades in autumn courses do not count toward degree requirements.
- The ECQ late change in grading option (changing to or from S/NS grading after the quarter ends) is not available for autumn courses.
What this means for autumn 2021 courses is, changing to or from S/NS grading is available only until the end of week 7 (November 16) and an S grade does not count the credits from the course toward students' degrees.
- Face coverings are required indoors in public and common areas and when others are present, regardless of COVID-19 vaccination status.
- Eating and drinking is permitted only in the Allen atrium, the Allen 6th floor terrace, and outside.
- In classrooms, you may drink intermittently but please keep your mask on if possible. Readjust or replace your mask immediately after taking a sip.