Autumn quarter announcements
- Students who took Neural Devices in spring 2023 and still have their arduinos are asked to let Kate know asap so we can make arrangements to return it to the PMP.
- The Entrepreneurship course has a permanent number! Starting with the 2023-24 academic year, this class (previously run as a CSE P 590 section) is listed as CSE P 589, Software Entrepreneurship.
- New or continuing PMP students who still need to obtain student IDs (Husky Cards) should obtain their cards as soon as possible. Visit the Husky Card Office website to learn about opportunities for obtaining your Husky Card in-person or via mail.
Autumn quarter building hours
The CSE buildings are unlocked during the hours described below. Outside of these hours, Husky Card is required for access!
|Allen (CSE)||Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm|
|Gates (CSE2)||Monday-Friday, 8am-7pm|
Course websites quick access
- CSE P 501 (Compilers) website
- CSE P 531 (Computability and Complexity Theory)
- CSE P 590 A (Cloud Applications) - website in Canvas
- CSE P 590 B (Security Engineering) - website in Canvas
PMP dates and events
|The PMP Dates and Events Calendar, below, is updated with specific dates for the upcoming quarter and all PMP students are invited to subscribe.||
Can't see the calendar? That may because you are not logged into your CSE account on your browser. Follow this link to the Google login portal and log in using your CSE credentials, then refresh this page.
|Quarterly day||Autumn quarter date||Deadline or quarterly milestone|
|Two weeks before the quarter||Wednesday, September 13||On-leave request available for upcoming quarter|
|First day||Wednesday, September 27||Classes begin
Late registration fee for first-time registration
Master's degree request opens
|Seventh calendar day||Tuesday, October 3||Last day to make schedule changes without being assessed a change fee and possible fee forfeiture charges (charges begin on eighth calendar day)|
|Eighth calendar day||Wednesday, October 4||Schedule change fees and forfeiture charges are in effect; all schedule changes carry a fee.|
|Third Friday||Friday, October 13||Payment deadline for all quarterly fees and charges|
|Last day of the quarter (Friday of finals week)||Friday, December 15||5:00pm Seattle time: Deadline for on-leave students to pay on-leave fee and finalize on-leave status for the quarter
11:59pm Seattle time: Deadline for graduating students to file their master's degree request
11:59pm Seattle time: Deadline to change to or from S/NS grading
|Sunday of finals week / the last week of the quarter||Sunday, December 17||11:59pm Seattle time: Colloquium viewings and reports due in PMP colloquium reporting tool|