PMP Information Sessions
PMP information sessions are held online on Monday evenings and provide prospective students with an informal opportunity to learn more about the program. Contents consist of an overview of the PMP and its courses and curriculum as well as an overview of the application process. Attendees may also ask questions directly to the PMP program manager.
Upcoming 2023 Information Sessions
The table below displays upcoming online information sessions for the first half of 2023. All times are Pacific/Seattle time.
Join an Information Session on Zoom
- Follow the registration link above or click here to register for an upcoming PMP information session.
- On the registration page, select the session you plan to attend.
- Enter your name and contact email. This is so we can send you a reminder of your upcoming session; your name and email are not shared or retained outside of the PMP.
- Optional: enter your employer and job title, as well as any questions you would like addressed during the session.
- You will receive a confirmation email containing a direct link to the session you registered for. On the day of your info session, follow the link in your confirmation email to join us!
- Alternatively, you may access the meeting by going to Zoom's homepage, clicking 'Join' at the top of the page, and entering the meeting ID and passcode included in the registration confirmation email.
During the info session, attendees' outgoing audio and video will be turned off and they may use the chat function to send questions to the host.
Note: The registration portal lets you register for one session at a time. You can register for additional sessions by returning to the registration link, selecting a different session, and completing the registration process again.
Online information sessions consist of high-contrast slides presented over Zoom with live audio/speaking by the presenter in English. Live captioning via Zoom is enabled. Please feel free to contact the PMP program manager at email@example.com to request slides in advance or make other arrangements that would support your ability to access and participate in the info session; we are happy to discuss with you further.
The University of Washington is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodation in its services, programs, and activities. Accommodation requests related to a disability should be made by 7 days before the info session to the PMP program manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or (206) 543-5848.