PMP Information Sessions
PMP information sessions take place on Monday evenings and provide prospective students with an informal opportunity to learn more about the program. Contents consist of an overview of the PMP and its courses and curriculum as well as an overview of the application process. Attendees may also ask questions directly to the PMP academic advisor.
Upcoming 2022 Information Sessions
The table below displays upcoming information sessions for 2022. All times are Pacific/Seattle time.
Join an Information Session on Zoom
Joining our online information sessions is easy:
- Go to https://zoom.us
- Click on “JOIN A MEETING” toward the top of the page
- Enter the eleven-digit meeting number 999-3006-1456, then click "Join".
- When prompted to enter a password, enter CSEPMP
- Click on "Open URL: Zoom Launcher"
- When prompted, enter your name and email and click "Join"
- The outgoing audio and video for participants is off, but you can use the Q&A box to ask questions during or following the presentation.
Online information sessions consist of high-contrast slides presented over Zoom with live audio/speaking by the presenter in English. Live captioning via Zoom or Google Sheets is available. Please feel free to contact the PMP academic adviser at email@example.com to request slides in advance or make other arrangements that would support your ability to access and participate in the info session.
The University of Washington is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodation in its services, programs, and activities. Accommodation requests related to a disability should be made by 7 days before the info session to the PMP academic advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org or (206) 543-5848.