Visit an Information Session at the Paul G. Allen Center.

Dates are posted online.

For current UW students, the admission deadline is February 1st for Spring admission and July 1st for Fall admission.

[Advising Calendar]

You are considered an international student if you need an F-1 student visa or have another type of temporary, non-immigrant visa. Still unsure about your status as an international student?  Fill out this quick and easy International Student Helper.

International students apply to CSE through our Regular Admission process. Please follow the freshman or transfer guidelines as appropriate. For more information about these requirements, please visit the Prospective International Student website.

Incoming Exchange Students

UW CSE Direct Exchange

KTH, ETH, EPFL, and Saarland students nominated by their home university for an exchange with CSE should follow this comprehensive checklist. This information is intended only for students coming to the UW through UW CSE's partnerships with KTH, ETH, or Saarland University.

Other UW Exchange Programs

While CSE strongly supports study abroad, space in our courses is extremely limited for visiting students who are not from our partner universities (KTH, ETH, EPFL, and Saarland). Students from other schools may not be able to take any CSE courses. We strongly encourage students interested in CS to find direct exchange partnerships between your home school and other US universities. If you decide to visit UW through an exchange program that is not affiliated with CSE, please work closely with UW International Programs & Exchanges and with CSE advisors before arriving, to determine what courses options may be available.