The advisors are located in the CSE Main Office and are generally available during normal business hours. CSE students have a variety of options when it comes to connecting with the advising team. See the advising page for information about how to get in touch.
UW General Advising
- Undergraduate Advising - General
- Engineering Undeclared (ENGRUD) Advising
- Student-Athlete Academic Services
- Educational Opportunity Program (EOP)
- University Honors Program
- Healthy Huskies Wellness Guide: A guide developed by the Healthy Huskies Initiative, which seeks to increase accessibility, visibility, and coordination of health resources on campus.
- UW Student Counseling Center
- UW Hall Health Clinic
In addition to scheduled visits, Hall Health offers professional urgent care for people in crisis. UW students are eligible for one crisis intervention visit at no charge.
- UW Student Life office (a good resource if you're not sure where to go)
- UW Psychological Services and Training Center
- MentalHealth.com (an encyclopedia of mental health information)
Study Skills/Academic Struggles
- Finding Help (General)
- Odegaard Writing & Research Center
- CLUE (Center for Learning and Undergrad Enrichment) for intro classes in all subjects
- Resources for success in math (not a UW or CSE webpage)