If you are interested in the Computer Science and/or Computer Engineering undergraduate degree programs, the first step is to familiarize yourself with the content of this website. Then plan to attend an Information Session held on one of the dates listed below
Prospective Freshman Information Session: (intended audience - current high school/middle school students)
- Thursday, February 21st, 2019: 330-430PM, CSE 691
Information Sessions for Prospective Transfer Students (prospective transfers only)
- The Allen School offers an information session for prospective transfers on the second Thursday of every month. Information sessions are held from 3:30PM - 4:30PM in CSE 305. Please see our academic advising calendar for more details.
- We will also host a special Information Session on Dec. 20th 3:30 to 4:30 as part of Transfer Student Preview Day (please register online for the Dec. 20th event)
Current UW Student Information Session
Application Workshop (only for current UW students applying for Spring Quarter regular admission cycle)
- December 6th, 3:30-5pm in Sieg 134
- January 8th, 3:30-5pm in Guggenheim 220
CSE Building Tours
Allen School Ambassadors offer building tours following the general information sessions listed above. Tours depart from the Paul G. Allen Center Atrium elevators on the 1st floor, and last approximately 30 minutes.
Groups can also request tours online. Tours are generally intended for visiting school groups and other community organizations. Tours for individuals and families may be accomodated based on availibility.
For maps, directions, and parking information please see the UW's Visitor Site.