If you are interested in the Computer Science and/or Computer Engineering undergraduate degree programs, the first step is to familiarize yourself with the content of this website. Then plan to attend an Information Session held on one of the dates listed below
2017-18 General Information Sessions (open to anyone)
- March 21, 2018 Wednesday 3:30-4:30 in room 305 of the Paul G. Allen Center for Computer Science & Engineering
- April 25, 2018 Wednesday 3:30-4:30 in room 305 of the Paul G. Allen Center for Computer Science & Engineering
- May 22, 2018 Tuesday 3:30-4:30 in room 305 of the Paul G. Allen Center for Computer Science & Engineering
Information Sessions for Prospective Transfer Students (prospective transfers only)
- The Allen School offers an information session for prospective transfers on the second Thursday of every month. Information sessions are held from 3:30PM - 4:30PM in SIG 134. Please see our academic advising calendar for more details.
Applicant Information Session (open to current UW students applying for regular admission only)
- TBD - These are usually held in Dec and May. More details will be announced soon.
CSE Building Tours
For prospective high school students visiting campus soon: If you come to campus on a day where there is not a UW Admitted Student Preview Day, we will be offering tours of the building and group advising at 3pm Monday - Friday in March and April. Please meet in front of the CSE reception office on the first floor of the Paul G. Allen Center for Computer Science and Engineering. We will show you the building, share information about our undergraduate program, and can
Otherwise, Allen School Ambassadors offer building tours following the general information sessions listed above. Tours depart from the Paul G. Allen Center Atrium elevators on the 1st floor, and last approximately 30 minutes.
Groups can also request tours online. Tours are generally intended for visiting school groups and other community organizations. Tours for individuals and families may be accomodated based on availibility.
For maps, directions, and parking information please see the UW's Visitor Site.