If you are interested in the Computer Science and/or Computer Engineering undergraduate degree programs, the first step is to familiarize yourself with the content of this website. Then plan to attend an Information Session held on one of the dates listed below
Prospective Freshman Information Session
Intended Audience: Current high school or middle school students interested in applying to the UW Allen School as Freshman applicants.
- The Allen School offers an information session for prospective high school students on the first and third Friday of every month (effective Autumn Quarter 2019 - week of September 23rd). Information sessions are held from 3:30PM - 4:30PM in CSE 305. Please see our academic advising calendar for more details.
Prospective Transfer Students Information Session
Intended Audience: Students currently attending another college or institution and are interested in applying to the Allen School as a Transfer applicant. Running start students should attend our Prospective Freshman Information Session.
- The Allen School offers an information session for prospective transfers on the second Thursday of every month. Information sessions are held from 3:30PM - 4:30PM in CSE 305. Please see our academic advising calendar for more details.
Current UW Student Information Session
Intended Audience: Current UW-Seattle students interested in applying to the Allen School.
- Thursday November 21st, 2019 3:30PM - 4:30PM in ECE 105
Application Essay Workshop
Intended Audience: Only for current UW-Seattle students applying to the Allen School for Fall or Spring quarter regular admission.
- Application Essay Workshops for students applying Spring 2020 will be:
- Thursday December 12th, 2019 3:30PM - 5:00PM in CSE2 G01
- Wednesday January 8th, 2020 3:30PM - 5:00PM Location TBA
CSE Building Tours
Allen School Ambassadors offer building tours following the general information sessions listed above. Tours depart from the Bill & Melinda Gates Center near the elevators on the 1st floor, and last approximately 30 minutes.
Groups can also request tours online. Tours are generally intended for visiting school groups and other community organizations. Tours for individuals and families may be accomodated based on availibility.
For maps, directions, and parking information please see the UW's Visitor Site.