If you are interested in the Computer Science and/or Computer Engineering undergraduate degree programs, the first step is to familiarize yourself with the content of this website. Then plan to attend an Information Session held on one of the dates listed below
Prospective Freshman Information Session: (intended audience - current high school/middle school students)
- Thursday June 27th, 2019 3:30PM - 4:30PM, CSE2 Room G01
- Thursday July 25th, 2019 3:30PM - 4:30PM, CSE2 Room G01
- Thursday August 29th, 2019 3:30PM - 4:30PM, CSE2 Room G01
Information Sessions for Prospective Transfer Students (prospective transfers only)
- The Allen School offers an information session for prospective transfers on the second Thursday of every month. Information sessions are held from 3:30PM - 4:30PM in CSE 305. Please see our academic advising calendar for more details.
Current UW Student Information Session
Application Workshop (only for current UW students applying for Fall Quarter regular admission cycle)
- Tuesday June 4th 3:30 - 5:00pm CSE2 Room G01
- Wednesday June 12th 3:30 - 5:00pm ECE Room 105
CSE Building Tours
Allen School Ambassadors offer building tours following the general information sessions listed above. Tours depart from the Bill & Melinda Gates Center near the elevators on the 1st floor, and last approximately 30 minutes.
Groups can also request tours online. Tours are generally intended for visiting school groups and other community organizations. Tours for individuals and families may be accomodated based on availibility.
For maps, directions, and parking information please see the UW's Visitor Site.