The fall 2017 industry affiliates recruiting fairs are just around the corner:
- UW Data Science fair: Monday, October 23, 1:00-5:00 p.m. in the Ballroom at the HUB. More information regarding this fair may be viewed here.
- Established company fair: Tuesday, October 24, 11:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. in the Ballroom (2nd floor) at the HUB. Participating company list may be viewed here.
- Startup fair: Wednesday, October 25, 1:00-5:00 p.m. in the Atrium. Participating company list may be viewed here.
We have several technical talks scheduled this fall, brought to you by our various industry affiliate partner. Please be sure to attend these. The schedule for talks is listed on the undergraduate advising calendar.
Important things to remember:
- Participate in all events - particularly the recruiting fairs.
- Be sure to pick up your nametag prior to the recruiting events. (This is how the recruiters will know you are an Allen School (CSE) student. Check here for more info.)
- Add your resume to the new Resume Database for Affiliate companies to search.
- Bring copies of your resume to the fairs.
- Make sure your contact information is clearly visible.
- Dress appropriately.