About Automated Recording (BETA)
Automated audi recordings can be made in certain supported rooms. To schedule a recording, you must have the room reserved. You may schedule a recording at the time you reserve the room, or at a later time. If you modify or delete the room reservation, the recording schdule will be automatically modified or deleted as well. If you have a repeating reservation you may also choose to have the recording schedule repeat.
Getting StartedTo get started, go to Your Multimedia Recordings Page. On this page you will be able to:
- See which rooms support automated recording
- Jump to the room reservation page for supported rooms
- Add a new recording schedule for a supported room you have reserved
- Review and delete recording schedules you have created
- Check the status of a recording in progress
- Stop or pause/resume a recording that you own which is in progress
- Play and download your completed recordings
Before RecordingThe supported rooms are equipped with USB microphones. To make sure the recording is successful, when you arrive in the room, make sure that the microphone is plugged in and the blue light is on. If the microphone is not on the conference table, it may be found in the cabinet. While the recording is in progress, the blue light will flash. You can use your recordings page to monitor the status of a recording in progress.