For questions regarding general information, scheduling, courses, policies, and procedures, talk with:

For questions about course plans and how that may map to industry, or for a faculty opinion on your course plan, contact:

How to Meet with a BS/MS Adviser

Please keep in mind that not all undergraduate advisers can help with BS/MS advising. You would be best served by contacting either Jenifer or Crystal with your questions. 
Here are the best ways to contact us:
  • Slack: There is a BS/MS slack channel for admitted BS/MS students. Email Jen to sign up.

Newly Admitted Students: How To Confirm Your Enrollment

You've been admitted to the program, but there are still a few steps before officially enrolling as a grad student. Here's your to-do list, in roughly chronological order:

  • Confirm your enrollment with the CSE advising staff or by filling out our enrollment survey.
  • Meet with advisors to discuss your plans; fill out the planning worksheet or MyPlan.
  • Apply through the UW Graduate School website for admission as a Graduate student (apply for the quarter after you finish your undergraduate degree. i.e. if you finish your BS in Fall, you would apply to the graduate school for winter). This MUST be done before you finish your undergrad degree! 
  • Complete your undergraduate degree, and graduate from the undergraduate program