For questions regarding general information, scheduling, courses, policies, and procedures, talk with:
- BS/MS Program Manager Maggie Morris
For questions about course plans and how that may map to industry, or for a faculty opinion on your course plan, contact:
- Professor Richard Anderson, who is the faculty advisor for the program. For the BSMS program, Richard Anderson and Anna Karlin (Associate Director of Graduate Programs) serve as the Master’s Supervisory Committee for all student degrees.
How to get in touch with Advising
- Appointments: You can schedule online or virtual appointments here fall - spring quarter
- Email: email@example.com
Newly Admitted Students: How To Confirm Your Enrollment
You've been admitted to the program, but there are still a few steps before officially enrolling as a grad student. Here's your to-do list, in roughly chronological order:
- Confirm your enrollment by filling out our enrollment survey.
- Apply through the UW Graduate School website for admission as a graduate student (apply for the quarter after you finish your undergraduate degree. i.e. if you finish your BS in Fall, you would apply to the graduate school for winter). This MUST be done before you finish your undergrad degree!
- If you are an international student, reach out to UW International Student Services about change of level paperwork, etc
- Complete your undergraduate degree, and graduate from the undergraduate program