For questions regarding general information, scheduling, courses, policies, and procedures, talk with:
For questions about course plans and how that may map to industry, or for a faculty opinion on your course plan, contact:
- Professor Zach Tatlock, who is the faculty advisor for the program
How to Meet with a BS/MS Adviser
- In person - drop-ins/appointments: BS/MS advising is available from 2:00-3:30pm on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. If you come into drop-ins on Monday or Friday, you will likely not get your questions answered.
- Slack: There is a BS/MS slack channel. Email Jen to sign up.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or Jen or Crystal directly.
Newly Admitted Students: How To Confirm Your Enrollment
You've been admitted to the program, but there are still a few steps before officially enrolling as a grad student. Here's your to-do list, in roughly chronological order:
- Confirm your enrollment with the CSE advising staff or by filling out our enrollment survey.
- Meet with advisors to discuss your plans; fill out the planning worksheet or MyPlan.
- Apply through the UW Graduate School website for admission as a Graduate student (apply for the quarter after you finish your undergraduate degree. i.e. if you finish your BS in Fall, you would apply to the graduate school for winter). This MUST be done before you finish your undergrad degree!
- Complete your undergraduate degree, and graduate from the undergraduate program
- CSEM Student Wiki
- Make sure you are receiving vgrads-ugrads@cs if you are still an undergraduate or vgrads@cs if you are a graduate student