shuffledata File Reference
Randomizes the order of a data set and rewrites it.
shuffledata reads a data set into RAM and outputs it in random order. Data sets that do not fit in RAM are difficult to randomize and VFML does not have a tool to deal with such data sets.
- Wish List:
- for a version of this tool that works on disk and does not need to load data into RAM.
- -f <filestem>
- Set the stem name (default DF)
- -fout <filestem>
- Set the name of the output dataset (default shuffled)
- -source <dir>
- Set the directory that contains the dataset (default '.')
- -target <dir>
- Set the directory to contain the output dataset (default '.')
- -seed <seed>
- Sets the random seed, multiple runs with the same seed will produce the same datasets (defaults to a random seed)
- Display usage information and exit.
- Can be used multiple times to increase the debugging output
Generated for VFML by