Current and Future Quarters Time Schedule
The Allen School allows for people outside the Ph.D. program (otherwise known as a 'non-major') to take 500-level courses. Matriculated student should complete the enrollment petition. The petition is updated every quarter, so be sure the title reflects the correct term. Non-matriculated tuition exempt students with active status can use the enrollment petition above.
New or returning non-matriculated students need to enter their name and email address on this DocuSign webpage to initiate the Registration Approval Form. Please note: Graduate Non-matriculated (GNM) students not permitted. If you are not receiving emails from DocuSign, contact grad-advising@cs for assistance. You do not need a DocuSign account to initiate or sign the forms.
|Quarter||Petition Opens||Priority Deadline||Petition Closes|
|Autumn 2022||May 7||September 7||October 5|
|Winter 2023||November 4||December 16||January 9|
|Spring 2023||February 10||March 17||April 2|
This petition is only for 500-level classes, and you are not guaranteed a space because you petitioned. You may not receive an add code for several reasons, including but not limited to, lack of seating in the class, instructor preference to keep their course to Allen School Ph.D. students, or not having background skill suitable for the course. We try to send out add codes the first week of the term; please be patient. Email inquiries about when you'll receive an answer may not be responded to. Current CSE Ph.D. students are given priority in our course offerings.
Space is extremely limited in our majors-only classes and we often do not have space for students outside of the Allen School. Highly qualified non-majors can request space in these classes on a quarterly basis through our non-major enrollment request form (formerly referred to as a "petition"). Unfortunately, most requests cannot be accommodated due to capacity constraints.See: Ugrad Non-major Enrollment Requests
B.S./M.S., otherwise known as 5th-year Master's Program, is an extension of the Undergraduate program at the Allen School. These 400-level courses are designated as CSE M. Non-majors interested in taking CSE M courses, or any 500-level CSE course marked as "BSMS GRAD STUDENTS ONLY" should contact email@example.com.
- 2021-2022 Teaching Schedule
- 2020-2021 Teaching Schedule
- 2019-2020 Teaching Schedule
- 2017-2018 Teaching Schedule
- 2016-2017 Teaching Schedule
- 2011-2012 Teaching Schedule
- 2010-2011 Teaching Schedule
- 2009-2010 Teaching Schedule
- 2008-2009 Teaching Schedule
- 2007-2008 Teaching Schedule
- 2006-2007 Teaching Schedule
- 2005-2006 Teaching Schedule
- 2004-2005 Teaching Schedule
- 2003-2004 Teaching Schedule
- 2002-2003 Teaching Schedule
- 2001-2002 Teaching Schedule
- 2000-2001 Teaching Schedule
- 1999-2000 Teaching Schedule
Classroom Specifications & Schematics
- Check here for information on classroom location, size, equipment, etc.