University of Washington Computer Science & Engineering Tenure-Track, Research, and Teaching Faculty Positions
Thank you for your interest in a faculty position at University of Washington Computer Science & Engineering. We are not accepting new applications at this time, but expect to do so again starting on or around 1 October 2013.
- University of Washington Experimental Computer Engineering Laboratory (ExCEL) — ExCEL is currently interviewing for faculty positions. ExCEL is a joint initiative of the UW Departments of Computer Science & Engineering and Electrical Engineering to facilitate broad collaboration between the departments along the computer engineering boundary.
- UW's new Master of Human-Computer Interaction + Design program - a joint undertaking of Computer Science & Engineering, Design, Human-Centered Design & Engineering, and the Information School - is seeking a Director for the program, who will be appointed as a Senior Lecturer in HCDE. The position requires a Ph.D. or Masters in a field related to Design or HCI.
- Faculty Positions at UW-Bothell and UW-Tacoma.
- Post-Doc Positions in the Su-In Lee lab.
- Classified and professional staff positions are posted on the UW HR website.
The University of Washington is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation in its services, programs, activities, education and employment for individuals with disabilities. To request disability accommodation in the application process, contact the department at 206-543-1695 or the Disability Services Office at least ten days in advance at: (206) 543-6450/V, (206) 543-6452/TTY, (206) 685-7264 (FAX), or e-mail at email@example.com.
The University of Washington is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and strongly encourages applications from females, minorities, persons with disabilities, disabled veterans and Vietnam era veterans.