To use any of the CSE Cloud Services you must agree to:
- Follow UW Computing Rules. (The same rules apply, whether you use internal campus-operated services or officially-sanctioned cloud services.)
- Never use CSE Cloud Services for certain types of data:
- No "classified" (export-controlled) data. Check with the UW Office of Sponsored Research if you are unsure if this applies to you.
- No health care records or data (HIPAA-protected).
- Acknowledge that UW data—as defined in definition of UW data—are the property of the University;and agree that any UW data that you place in a cloud service or other external repository will be returned to a University controlled location upon request.
- Report any inappropriate use or violations of these restrictions upon discovery to firstname.lastname@example.org .