PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
Emergency requests should only be submitted in cases of:
- Percieved service outage (a CSE file, cycle, print or web server becomes suddenly unavailable).
- You hear audible alarms within areas of the building.
- You notice a significant rise in temperature within server rooms or research labs.
The Emergency system SHOULD NOT be used to report such things as:
- Toner being out, or a single printer being unable to print.
- Accidental file or homework deletion.
- Software issues on the computer you are using.
If your problem is indeed urgent**: submit a request using the form available HERE.
Select the PRIORITY "5 very high". (**note: staff will be electronically paged)