Digital Media PC's are computers that have specially installed software that allows creation and editing of most digital media including digital photgraphs and pictures, videos and audio clips. We have PC's available for CSE faculty, staff and students in each of the general Instructional Labs of the Allen Center and another located in CSE 103 (Copy Room).
SoftwareIn addition to the our basic installation of lab software, these media PC's have the following installed:
- Microsoft Expression Studio 4: A family of tools that allow you to create media rich web pages. You can find more information about MS Expression 4 here.
- Adobe Acrobat X Pro: Software that lets you create and edit PDF files.
- Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Production Premium: A collection of tools that allow you to create and edit digital media on a professional level. The suite includes Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator as well as several other tools. You can get a more detailed listing here. This suite is installed in the CSE103 PC only.
- Adobe Photoshop Elements: Basic photo editing software. You can learn more about it's capabilities and tutorials here. This is installed in the general Lab DM PCs.
- Adobe Premiere Elements: Basic video editing software. Allows you to import and edit videos including high definition sources. You can export in muliple formats including sharing your video on DVD, PC, mobile phones or on the web. You can learn more about Premiere Elements here. This is installed in the general Lab DM PCs.