Skip to main content
- A Heart Pump Without a Cord, Technology Review, July 2011.
- A Wireless Heart, The Economist, April 2011.
- Artificial Heart Goes Wireless — and Gets Safer, MSNBC, July 2011.
- Wireless power cuts cord for heart pump patients, TG Daily, July 2011.
- Bye-Bye Batteries: Radio Waves as a Low-Power Source, The New York Times, June 18, 2010.
- Power From Thin Air, The Economist, June 10, 2010.
- Smart Dust? Not Quite, But We're Getting There, New York Times, Jan 30, 2010.
- Meet Marvin, The Robot that Can Plug Itself In, The Times (UK), Jan 25, 2010.
- Launching CeBIT with Intel's robot, Marvin Craig Barrett, Gov Schwarzenegger, and Chancellor Merkel.
- Intel ad: "Josh Smith" (played by an actor) 'Shaking hands with a robot'.
Intel ad: "Josh Smith" (played by Chinese actor)'pulls electricity from atmosphere'.
- Intel Aims to Capture Wild Electricity, Seattle Times, June 15 2009.
- Intel Plucks Power from TV Signals (At last, a use for Paris Hilton's British Best Friend), The Register, 2009.
- Intel Moves to Free Gadgets of Their Recharging Cords, New York Times, August, 2008.
- Robots That Sense Before They Touch, Technology Review, 2007. Click here for video.
- Sensors Without Batteries, Technology Review.
- Living Off Scraps of Energy, CNET News.