The Paul G. Allen School's 2019 Annual Research Showcase will be held in the new Bill & Melinda Gates Center for Computer Science & Engineering on Wednesday, November 20, 2019. This day allows our affiliates and friends to meet many of our students and faculty, via technical talks during the day followed by an open house featuring a reception, poster session, and presentation of the Madrona Prize and People's Choice Prize in the early evening.
During the day - research presentations:
The day begins at 10:00 a.m. with registration (and coffee!) in the Singh Gallery, located on the fourth floor of the Gates Center.
- 10:00 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.: Registration (and coffee!)
- 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.: Technical sessions in multiple tracks focused on specific themes
- 12:30 to 1:30 p.m.: Keynote talk + lunch
- 1:30 to 4:45 p.m.: Technical sessions in multiple tracks focused on specific themes
During the early evening - open house:
We invite our Seattle area alumni and friends to join our affiliate partners for a festive evening in the Gates Center.
- 5:00-7:15 p.m.: Open house: reception, poster session, and socializing
- 7:15-7:45 p.m.: Presentation of the Madrona Prize and People's Choice Prize
Please be sure to register: Online registration form
More details about our meeting are available here.
Other useful information: