The Paul G. Allen School's 2023 Annual Research Showcase + Open House will be held in the Bill & Melinda Gates Center for Computer Science & Engineering on Tuesday, November 14, 2023. This day allows our affiliates, alumni and friends to meet many of our students and faculty, via technical talks during the day followed by an open house featuring a reception, poster session, and presentation of the Madrona Prize and People's Choice Prize in the early evening.
During the day - research presentations:
The day begins at 10:00 a.m. with registration (and coffee!) in the Singh Gallery, located on the fourth floor of the Gates Center.
- 10:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.: Registration (and coffee!)
- 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.: Technical sessions in multiple tracks focused on specific themes
- 12:30 to 1:30 p.m.: Keynote talk + Lunch + Networking
- 1:30 to 4:45 p.m.: Technical sessions in multiple tracks focused on specific themes
During the early evening - open house:
Join us for a festive evening in the Allen Center.
- 5:00-7:15 p.m.: Open house: reception, poster session, and socializing
- 7:15-7:30 p.m.: Presentation of the Madrona Prize and People's Choice Prize
Other useful information: