To be hired as an Undergraduate Teaching Assistant, you must be:
- eligible to legally work in the US (includes most US citizens, Permanent Residents, F-1 visa holders,etc.)
- enrolled for 6 credits or more in the quarter you will be a TA OR enrolled for 6 credits or more in the immediately prior quarter BUT NOT YET GRADUATED.
Undergraduate TA appointments will be based on the following criteria:
- Academic performance and progress.
- TA/Instructor preferences as determined by the applicant and potential instructors.
- Previous TA experience and performance.
Academic Student Employees working at the University of Washington should be aware of the University's non-discrimination and harassment policies.
126 Allen Center for CSE
The University of Washington is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. To request disability accommodation in the application process, contact the Disability Services Office at 206.543.6450 / 206.543.6452 (tty) or https://hr.uw.edu/dso/services/.