- Wireless networking in the Allen Center (and surrounding area).
- Printing in CSE. The large color printer can be used to produce poster-size prints (up to 36'' wide and arbitrarily long).
- Conference Rooms and equipment in the Allen Center.
- Instructional Laboratories in CSE, including available hardware and software resources.
- Instructional accounts and lab access
- Undergrad Research Lab - where undergrads can pursue research that cannot be supported in the instructional labs.
Special Facilities & Services
- Video conferencing – We have IP-based h.323 video conferencing portable systems on a wheeled cart available for checkout. Qualified CSE members can reserve them HERE.
- Lecture capture - Panopto is a cloud-based video recording and screen capture service, allowing students and instructors the ability to easily post and share content. Panopto is a service of UW-IT, available to students and instructors attending all UW campuses. For recording lectures which require a higher video quality and/or capture of audience Q&A, we have a studio seminar room in CSE 305. Production services can be requested by sending an email to our Video Production Group at email@example.com
- Equipment available for loan to qualified CSE members. More info can be had HERE.
- A Digital Media PC is located CSE 103 for research/staff use. The PC provides the facility for manipulating digital video, image and audio files.